We are looking for a responsible Delivery Driver to distribute products promptly to our customers. You will represent our company in a professional and cost-effective manner to increase our profitability and customer satisfaction.
• Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes
• Follow routes and time schedule
• Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
• Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
• Collect payments
• Inform customers about new products and services
• Complete logs and reports
• Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
• Proven working experience as a Delivery Driver
• Valid professional driver’s license
• Ability to operate forklifts and tractors in a variety of weather and traffic conditions
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Good driving record with no traffic violations
• High school degree
We are looking for a Driver Supervisor to oversee the Driver team, and assist the Operational Management staff with their daily duties. You will be responsible for keeping our intranet systems up to date and dealing with any customer service and operational issues.
• Effectively supervising the site in accordance with business and legislative requirements
• Supporting safe management accordance with the Safety Management system to meet compliance and driving a safety culture
• Adhering with transport compliance, including vehicle maintenance, driver’s hours and tachograph regulations in addition to working time directive regulations
• Supervision of Yard Hands
• Professional and positive approach to drive effective team working
• Act as emergency controller for holiday and sickness cover
• Supporting and supervising vehicle loading
• Keep site stocks in line with business demands
• Experience of working in a high paced environment
• Ensure that all warehouse tasks are completed efficiently
• Forklift operation (Training will be provided)
• Ensure that all relevant procedures and processes are followed and adhered to in line with the company’s procedures and requirements
• Competitive Salary of $65,000 per annum, paid monthly.
• Option to opt into the company car scheme. (Contribution to cost required, 52%).
How to build a website - Try here